1. In order to clean your platinum jewellery, first add few drops of liquid soap in warm water, mix it well. Dip it in the solution and then take a soft cloth and wipe it gently over the surface of your jewellery after rubbing for few minutes you will be finding clean jewellery.
2. While buying platinum jewellery look for markings 950 Plat, 950 Pt, Pt950, Plat, 900 Pt, Pt900 or 900Plat, will assure the quality of your platinum. These markings refer the percentage of platinum used in the piece.
3. Keep your platinum jewellery away from other jewellery (it does not damage other jewellery or get scratched).
4. Polish and clean your platinum jewellery twice a year by a professional jeweler.
5. If you find any scratches in your platinum jewellery ask your jeweler to remove it